Green Valley Motel is on the Parkway in Pigeon Forge, close to Gatlinburg and within 5-12 minutes to most of the better known attractions in both cities, including the entrance to Dollywood, Splash Country, the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Ripley’s Aquarium of the Smokies, Titanic Museum, WonderWorks and The Island in Pigeon Forge.
Our streetside motel also provides excellent convenience to most special events going on in the area as well, including:
* Dollywood Barbeque and Bluegrass (www.dollywood.com)
* Festival of Nations (www.dollywood.com)
* Winterfest/Chili Cook-off (www.gatlinburg.com)
* Saddle Up! (www.mypigeonforge.com)
* Dolly Parton Homecoming Parade (www.mypigeonforge.com)
* Fourth of July Festival in Patriot Park (www.mypigeonforge.com)
* Shades of the Past Rod Run (www.mypigeonforge.com)
* Smoky Mountain Tunes and Tales (www.smokymountaintunesandtales.com)
* Festival of Trees (www.gatlinburg.com)
And many more!
What else is there to do in action packed Pigeon Forge, Tennessee? Family attractions such as go carts and bumper cars at The Track or go Indoor Sky Diving at Fly Away. We have ghost tours, wax, Elvis and mindbending museums, some of the finest country, bluegrass and Southern Gospel theaters in the South, and one of the few places in the world where you can roll down a hill in a giant inflatable sphere with Zorb.
Whole months of wonderful entertainment are waiting for you here at the Smokies.