Green Valley Motel is one of the few hotels in Pigeon Forge that accepts pets. However, we ask you to carefully review the following pet policy.
- Guests are allowed to bring 2 pets under 35lbs.
- Guests must sign a pet waiver at check in. Please do not bring your pet if you are unwilling to sign the waiver.
- A non-refundable pet fee of $20.00 per night, per pet plus 12.75% tax is added to
all Pet rooms.
- Pet owners agree to not leave their pet unattended at any time during their stay at the hotel unless crated.
- Pets are not permitted in any of the food & beverage areas, lobby or at the pools. This exclusion does not apply to guide dogs.
- Pets must always be on a leash while they are in any public or common areas at the
(Gatlinburg City ordinances states that all canines must be on a leash at all times.)
- Maid service will be provided only if the pet is removed from the room or crated
during the service.
- Pet owner will be fully responsible for any injuries to a hotel employee or other hotel guest caused by their pets
- Pet owners must pick up after their pets or a $75.00 clean up fee will be added to their room account.
- Pet owner will be responsible for the repair of replacement of any items stained or damaged by their pets. The hotel reserves the right to charge guest's account commensurate to the cost of pet damages.
- Guests who to choose not to register their pet and occupy a room will be charged a $75 cleaning fee.